|Right To Information Act
THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005 ...
Accordingly, a Right to Information Cell has been established at Government Polytechnic Nashik. Details
of PIO and Appealing Officers are as follows ...
Name/ Designation of the post holder
|| Contact No.
|| E-mail Address
|| D.R. Nandanwar
|| ( 0253-2461221)
|Public Information Officer
||Shri. K. M. Wakhure (Administrative Officer)
||Shri. H. N. Bohari
Documents under 4(1)(b):-Government Polytechnic Nashik
- The particulars of its
organization, functions and duties.
- The powers and duties of its officers and employees .
- The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its
employees for discharging its functions
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof .
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more
constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advise, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils,
committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for
- A directory of its officers and employees .
- The monthly remuneration received by each its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its
- The budged allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements
- The manner of execution of subsidy programmers, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such
- Particulars of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it.
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form.
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
- Such other information as may be prescribed.